WHAT IF YOU TOOK YOUR MAX FROM LATE LAST YEAR AND HIT IT FOR A TRIPLE TODAY?
What if I told you that’s exactly what Emily Wiggins did?
Yep! Repping her old max (which was a provincial record) for 3.
What’s more? She also:
- Squatted 325 for 2 (old 2rm was 310 from late November 2022)
- Deadlifted 400×2 (old 2rm was 390 from late March 2022)
Needless to say: the ball is rolling!
P.S. Whenever you’re ready, here are 3 ways I can help you to overcome your training obstacles and put up PR totals:
1. Join my “Powerlifting Unlimited” Facebook Group where you can find even more lifting tutorials, and content around becoming the strongest lifter you can be.
2. Get a free copy of my “StrongerYou Strength Programs” HERE using password “StartingPL”
3. Join the “Momentum Program” and become a case study. I’ll work with you 1-on-1 to develop a customized coaching strategy, get rid of your current pains and consistently add pounds to the bar. Just put the word “COACHING” into an message here and I’ll be in touch.