JR started working with me 7 months ago in September 2022 with a few knee issues, some serious asymmetries and generally feeling like he was “missing” something in his training.
Fast forward 7 months later and he recently competed in his first meet.
In the ~30 weeks we’ve been training, JR has taken his:
- Squat from 315 to 419lbs
- Bench from 175 to 235 lbs
- Deadlift from 365 to 441 lbs
- Total from 855 to 1095
- Shoulder pain to nearly 0
AND moves a lot more efficiently with less hip shift, aches and pains.
No real shortcut or ez pill with any of the work we did. Just a lot of really hard work and open communication.
I’m stoked to see where we can take things later this year at his second competition now that we have a really strong base to work from!
PS – Here’s 3 ways I can help you:
1. Join the Powerlifting Unlimited Community for a free copy of my Powerlifting Competition Tool.
2. Follow me on Instagram (@strongeryoupt) for free lifting advice, programs and more powerlifting content.
3. Join the “Momentum Program” and become a case study. I’ll work with you 1-on-1 like I did with JR. We will work to develop a customized coaching strategy, get rid of your current pains and consistently add pounds to the bar. Get in touch HERE (it takes less than 60 seconds).